Welcome to the Einstein's Workshop Virtual Learning page. While we're all practicing social distancing and trying to find things to do, we at Einstein's Workshop will be posting videos, creating worksheets and hosting virtual learning and play! This is a brand new platform for us so keep coming back as we keep posting more content!
Share Your Projects!Sharing ideas is one of the greatest ways to get even more ideas and to get better at your work. Have you created something awesome? Do you want to share your cool projects? Then post to social media and link us!
Upcoming Live Video Events
Please read our Live Event Terms before joining.
Printable PDF Activities
Support ResourcesMinecraft Skin Texture Templates
Online Apps and Tools
Other Cool Videos
Other Resources that We LikeIt takes a village and we recognize the importance of coming together - especially in these uncertain times. Below is a list of other websites where you can find additional educational resources to supplement your child's learning. Have fun!
Cincinnati Zoo Home Safaris - While the zoo is closed, they are putting out daily videos about different animals supplemented with worksheets, facts, and activities!
The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Read by the author, Eric Carle, himself.
Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems - Every weekday at 1:00pm ET, Mo Willems, creator of the wildly popular Pigeon book series and much more, will be doing short drawing events for kids. Previous episodes are also archived and there are some printables as well.
50 Bird Species and the Sounds they Make - A fun, visual website where kids can listen to a bunch of different bird sounds.
Live Event TermsLive Events run by Einstein's Workshop are to be appropriate for children. Therefore in order to participate in our live events all participants must agree to the following terms:
- There will be a Host and Cohost in our events.
- Before entering participants will be queued in the "waiting room" until a staff allows entry
- Einstein's Staff will do our best to verify that all participants are children, staff or known community adults. To this end all participants will be required to provide webcam confirmation of their identity. By not having an active webcam you may be removed from the event.
- Participants will be "muted" and only "unmuted" by the host or cohost to participate. Their audio will then be broadcast to the group in order to facilitate group participation.
- All participants will use child appropriate language and behavior while in a Live Event.
- Any participant who does not abide by the terms can be removed from our Live Events and barred from future participation.
- Einstein's Workshop staff reserves the right to change or alter the terms or the participation of any participant at any time.
- While we believe we have a very safe environment for children, we unfortunately cannot foresee all circumstances. By entering an Einstein's Workshop event you agree to waive and release any claims or causes of action as a result of you or your or your child's participation.