Do you love robots? And LEGO? And techy toys?
Do you love math, science, and technology?
Is playing with a laser cutter or 3D printer your idea of a good time?
Do you love watching children discover new concepts?
If so, then this is the job for you!
Einstein's Workshop is an amazing place in Burlington, MA for kids and adults to discover the creative side of science, technology, engineering, art, and math through classes and a large, engaging drop-in space.
We are looking for the people to join our team to do a little bit of everything.
Mentor Responsibilities include:
- Playing. Seriously playing all day with kids and Lego and Minecraft. (It's a tough job but someone has to do it.)
- Greeting customers and providing a welcome and enthusiastic atmosphere.
- Offering experienced assistance in our drop-in space.
- Keeping our drop-in space organized and appealing.
- Assisting with birthday, LAN, and other parties in our space.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
- Assisting instructors with various technical and administrative tasks in preparation for and during classes.
- Join classes to provide help and guidance to students as they learn. (We will train you)
- You love working with kids.
- You are excited about math, science, and technology.
- You think lego, laser cutters, 3D printers, and robots are cool.
- Ideally, you have experience working with kids.
- You are at least 14 years old.
Einstein's Workshop is open after school and weekends. Thus this is potentially a great job for high school, college, and grad students looking for a few hours of work each day. Total hours will vary from 4-30 hours/week depending on your availability and preferences.
Mentor PositionsWorkshop Mentor
- A member of our normal mentor team throughout the year.
- Available on at least 1 weekend day for 4-8 hours. Able to work during some holidays.
- Available Monday to Friday from approximately June to August (summer months).
- Work half or full days - 4-8 hours.